GT6 SILVER HTO SUPER GT SERIES SEASON III

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by VARDZ, Jun 2, 2015.

1. REVO_Bryan

REVO_Bryan Professional Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    SR_BryanF
    Actually, I was on the defensive on that one. Side-by-side into turn 1, amazing there was no contact. The big overtake was a lap or two prior, I went all the way on the outside from turns 5 and 6, wheel-to-wheel, then on the inside into 7. I think it was my best overtake of all time. :)
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  2. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    I stand corrected, I was thinking that I got past again down the straight, but then you got it done through 1 and 2 where I just lost contact. Was great racing mate, knowing when to tuck back in and not throw us both off the road is a bit of an art !
    AOCleaner74 likes this.
  3. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Awesome job in the Supra Stu, I thought that car was going to get left behind, great race!
  4. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    In reality I would have if the other guys hadn't spun. The Turn in and braking is pretty average compared to the other cars but it was fun and will keep trying to punch above its weight.
  5. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    BHP LEVELS FOR ROUND 2 @ TSUKUBA[​IMG]
    stucar17 likes this.
  6. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    Not sure if you had it in the bag @S54aved, I just watched the replay and it was your consistency on worn tyres through out the race that would have had you in big trouble, and the fact that Russ, myself and Bryan started to bring the gap down just before you spun would have made it interesting.... No doubt you wont make that same mistake next race!
    Great driving by Stu and Bryan in your little tussle, good clean racing and another reason we all love racing in ROOZ!
    seth123 and stucar17 like this.
  7. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    Yep, and my lack of focus. Turn 1 was my issue, just going in a tad hot for the warn tires, which was due to lack of practice. Hadn't driven the car until late Sunday arvo. Im just doing this series to have some fun, which I certainly did on Sunday ;)
    seth123, AOCleaner74 and VARDZ like this.
  8. seth123

seth123 Professional

PSN ID
    S1E2E3TH
    Lol, I see a rivalry ;):sneaky::laugh:
    Russell and AOCleaner74 like this.
  9. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  10. AOCleaner74

AOCleaner74 Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    AOCleaner74
    I see everyone as a rival Seth!
  11. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
  12. BMWF30328

BMWF30328 Rookie

Great thread read guys. Congrats to all podium finishers who showed staying on the black stuff yields the greatest rewards. My race can be summarised as bad preparation, bad strategy and bad driving. The bad prep was only getting the right car 5 mins before qualifying. The bad strategy was waiting until the 38th min to pit (tyres down to 4) and then putting 57 litres in when only 25 was needed probably). And the bad driving was 3 unassisted spins. I could blame the fact I have had no midfield track time, new car...etc - but I wasn't on the pace at any point really - but I really enjoyed the race nonetheless. I had a quick run with Stu and Bryan at Tsukaba afterwards and it indicated Tsukaba should be a close race too. I will definitely do more practice for Tsukaba to be on the pace. Apologies if I got in anyone's way or upset your rythym with any of my 3 offs. Thanks to Hatfield for doing the scoring. Handy to see how the points and also the success handicaps in different vehicle specs.
    stucar17, JonoStan96 and Hatfield like this.
  13. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Great race everyone and congrats ACcleaner. Was such a fun race. I paid the price for my lack of practice when it came to strategie. I had no idea on tires and fuel. I pitted twice and even put mediums on the first stop big mistake lol. I panicked a bit to early when the tires got to 7s and pitted way to earl rookie move but like I said I had no idea. Still had a really fun race, some great battles with saved cleaner and natman. Will try and put in some practice for scuba and try start getting up the business end.
  14. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    @BMWF30328 do you want a permanent contract with the Keihin Honda Team for the rest of the season to replace @COME_AND_GET_ME7 ? He may not make the rest of the season.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Hey mate, B&H need a silver driver, are you keen on running a yellow GTR?
  16. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    If you boys go to the Season 3 thread emmo has place his lap time chart there and it has who runs in what and if they are a contracted driver or not
  17. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    Guys ....please be aware that the link to go to the weather conditions at Tsukuba is a link to day 5 which means it will give you the conditions 5 days from the current day so please look at Sunday for the correct conditions.
  18. Russell

Russell Professional

PSN ID
    BigChopperDog
    Hey dude Yea sounds good. :devilish:
    VARDZ and JonoStan96 like this.
  19. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
  20. stucar17