Bruce Hale Racing Discussion (BHR)

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by Mustafur, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Killercarlcox69

Killercarlcox69 Professional

PSN ID
    Killercarlcox69
    Yet another expiring speech from the boss well done again .
    Lets go BHR lets GO . YEAAAAA TEAM ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Stiffsht, SPL Racing and WAC like this.
  2. Footlong_warrior

Footlong_warrior Team Driver

PSN ID
    Footlong_Warrior twoinch_inya
    i agree with you killer.......... great speech boss and nothing to rant about which is good for the team.......... lets bring it home this week boys and give our boss @CobMcCool something to smile about on monday......... lets do it for our self the team and have smiles all around LETS DO THIS THING BHR................... BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR BHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:thumbsup:
  3. skywalker

skywalker Professional

PSN ID
    S54VED
    :) I think I get what you mean..
    SPL Racing likes this.
  4. SPL Racing

SPL Racing Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Expiring speech means he is all good for now but can go off at any moment like milk in the sun.
    Killercarlcox69 likes this.
  5. damo_heato

damo_heato New Recruit

yeah sorry for letting you guys down last week, I was still suffering from a hangover from a bucks night and was definitely off my game, spent wayy too much time in the sand :(
    Good work to those who had a decent result!
    All the best for this week boys!
  6. Beau_Albert

Beau_Albert World Champion

PSN ID
    iRacing: Beau Albert
    I'll be shoving my way into the lobby on Sunday one way or another, sick of all the ruddy issues im having, i like indy, plus the enduro is coming up, in my previous 2 enduro's i have a average finish of 1.5 so heres hoping the form continues!
  7. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    What a race, boy oh boy! Qualified P9, stole some spots at the start, got to 6th, pulled out a gap only to bin the car and put it in 11th by lap 4, but i was determined, made a comeback on a one stop starting with some fast 38's on 2-3 SS Rear tyres and a long stint in the 39's with my SM tyres, somehow pulling a 6th place finish at the end, for once im actually pulling my weight around this team!
  8. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
  9. WAC

WAC Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    i moved on..but damn it was fun!
    Nice work Beau!
    nice work team! We are just hanging in there with some great results.
    I made another pit stop stuff up which resulted in another pitstop ending a possible run at 4th place.
    Great run Footlong ( knew you would do well) and perfect joker play.
  10. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Yet another solid week of 100 plus points team, well done! Hats off to Beau and foot for their performances this week. Looks like beau grew another tenticle this week. I could have done a little better this week which was the first race of the season where I was only just off the pace. I had some good battles at the back but tagging the tyres at turn 1 late in the race killed my chances of hunting down some one stoppers ahead of me. I can't wait for next week. The mountain is the only track I have really felt at peace with this car and I need to perform well if I'm to show our fearless leader that I deserve to don the silver and green for next season, hopefully back in div 4...or 6.
  11. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    thanks guys i knew i was looking good for that race when flash couldn't keep up with during the week and on race night i would have got 1st place if flash didn't do a 1 stopper..... in the last few laps i was starting to catch flash went from 23 seconds behind to 17 seconds behind in the end...... @CobMcCool i was thinking you put me down as the joker card this past week i remember you saying " stay on the black stuff this time " in the lobby i was in before you joined your div lobby
    Killercarlcox69 and SPL Racing like this.
  12. Stiffsht

Stiffsht Rookie

PSN ID
    Stiffsht -PS3 GT_Bandit_666-PS4
    thats awesome beau:thumbsup: do 1 every week mate:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Beau_Albert likes this.
  13. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Ok men, time for this weeks wrap of Indy Road.

Div 1
    BeauAlbert6 - 6th (best result of the season so far, bounces back after run of :):):):)ty luck)
    Div 2
    CobMcCool - 5th (not fast, but good strategy nets a result)
    Damo-Heato - 7th (same as last week, should improve at Bathurst)
    Crunch - DNS (MIA, parents must have come down hard on him)
    Div 3
    TTR-Joe90- 6th (pitlane stuff up cost a few places)
    SPL_Racing - 9th (looking for a better result, but late mistake proved costly)
    Div 4

Tanktex - 4th (another consistent finish)
    Sparklehead83 - DNS (MIA)
    DekGT5Mad - DNS (MIA, may still have real life problems to deal with)
    Div 5
    Footlong_Warrior - 2nd (great effort, for best result so far this season)
    Stiffsht - 3rd (can't complain when third is the worst result in 5 races)
    Div 6
    Killercarlcox69 - 2nd (another 2nd placing while probably still battling injury)
    Colin-50 - DNS (MIA, seems to have been lost to Assetto Corsa)

Joker for this round was Footlong_warrior which was the best result we could have hoped for.

Once again we had the same 9 drivers turn up and the same 4 drivers DNS, but we still managed to score the second most points of all the teams in the championship for the week, with Tank, Footlong, Stiff and Killercarl all grabbing good points with the rest of us finishing in the mid field with our worst placing of 9th you can't say we're not consistent.
    To put our improvement into perspective, with two rounds to go we have already surpassed last seasons total score by 27 points, and without any of our drivers totally dominating their division week in, week out, or a top shelf Div 1 alien to get the big points every week, I think we are showing that consistency across the whole team is just as important as race wins for the teams championship. (but wins would be nice).
    If we keep plugging away, and keep getting consistent finishes and not worrying too much about outright pace, (a race is much longer than 1 lap) and use smart strategy, we should continue to score well. I can use S54VED and myself last week as an example, we both qualified at the rear of the grid, got the third slowest and the slowest best laps of the race and finished the race in 3rd and 5th respectively while the fastest driver of the race finished in between us. So I chalk that one up to consistency rather than outright pace, but I think the trick is not to get too concerned that driver X is doing times a second faster than you, he may be quick but may also be chewing up his tyres in the process requiring an extra stop or causing him to slow drastically as his tyres go over the edge. Generally as long as I'm within a second or so of the fast guys in my divisions lap times I'm not overly concerned. Just go out there drive your own race and most importantly DON'T GIVE UP, if you feel you're too far off the pace to get a good finish, in the grand scheme of things over the race distance you're probably in pretty good shape if you keep putting in 100% and keep it together. This is especially relevant for this weeks endurance round at Bathurst.
    A big thanks to Beau for doing some testing and putting forward some strategy suggestions for this week.
    As usual any more strategy suggestions and joker info is greatly appreciated via PM.
    Keep up the awesome work dudes.

Cheers
  14. CobMcCool

CobMcCool Professional Gold Member

PSN ID
    CobMcCool
    Also can someone who is more clued up on the community / club thing than I am create a club for our team, I'm not fully understanding how it all works yet.
    Cheers
  15. WAC

PSN ID
    Dang it .....I was hoping you knew!
  16. Hatfield

Hatfield GT7 League & Teams Championship Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    DRZ-Hatfield
    Problem is cob, you can't transfer ownership, so each time a captain changes, we have to re-create the club. So if someone else in your team does it, and you don't resign them...same issue
  17. Footlong_warrior

PSN ID
    i can do for ya @CobMcCool if you are going to keep me on the roster for next season lol
    SPL Racing likes this.
  18. WAC

PSN ID
    Have not caught up with how everyone went last night - hopefully well!?
    @SPL - Great race from you last night mate - sorry for my massive slide across the top of the mountain right in front of
    you and Gary in the opening laps - i know it put you off.
    I touched the grass and was lucky not to rotate the ole girl but must have scrubbed off a couple of laps worth of rubber lol.
    Kept screwing up the last corner which would let you and Gary back in front of me - which let Serg and Pykey off the hook.
    SPL Racing likes this.
  19. Beau_Albert

PSN ID
    So I almost got Class B win, came out in front of Razor with 3 to go but barley touched a wall at Turn 2 and it put me to a full stop, costing me my first class win of the season :'( Ahh my enduro luck, I still soldiered on to grab us P7 though, its something I guess
    SPL Racing likes this.
  20. SPL Racing

PSN ID
    SPL_Racing
    Cheers mate yeah I'm pretty happy with my race, 6th out of 13 feels like a win for me this season. Murray's corner was as shocker for you, every time you would pass me I would come around the corner and you were playing in the sandpit. I think we all got away lightly with that incident at the top of he mountain, I was driving into a cloud of smoke and was hoping I didn't t-bone you, I dragged it along the wall and lost a bit of speed but that's about it. Great recovery from you to get some valuable points.
    Footlong_warrior likes this.