Division 6 Season 5

Discussion in 'GTLOZ Past Seasons' started by stucar17, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Crimj1985

Crimj1985 Rookie

PSN ID
    Crimj1985
    lets go racing :thumbsup:
    Peter Wise and Footlong_warrior like this.
  2. Viperzed

Viperzed GT7 League Organiser Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Just letting you guys know I will not start racing this season until the 15th but then i'll be right into it and gunning for that title >:)
    stucar17 likes this.
  3. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Sorry that is the 15th of March
  4. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    You're absolutely fried mate
    Kieran_B33 likes this.
  5. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    jono m8, i stand a chance in f1gm, not here lol.
  6. v8power383

v8power383 Professional

PSN ID
    v8power383 Turn Left Racing
    Not long now can't wait
  7. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    copperj32. Steam: copperj32
    Has anyone got a good stable connection to be able to host. @mmm_homebrew you had a good connection when you hosted last season
    v8power383 likes this.
  8. freddyp_33

freddyp_33 Team Driver Gold Member

PSN ID
    freddyp_33
    Welcome to all the new guys in div6. Good luck to everyone, I'm sure it's going to be a cracker season. Just when I thought I had seen the last of @Killercarlcox69 & @kevkumkwot we find ourselves doing battle again, with the added addition of the other div5 guys. Looking forward to it. @Kart-No-1 you know the pressure is on now!
  9. PharQ

PharQ Rookie

PSN ID
    Phark-Q
    Div 6 look out, Im here lol, Cant wait to get on track with you all :) & great to be a part of PRT team :sneaky:
    Cheers
    PharQ
    Peter Wise likes this.
  10. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Ok guys, PLEASE take 2 mins to read the following info so we can try to have a hassle free season.

your entry list is now confirmed, as seen in the OP. A few changes obviously with the need to have a 7th division

Meet and greet is this week with ??? as the host. Check you division thread to confirm start time and other information.
    THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ !
    1. Make sure you have all the guys on your friend list from your division. Failure to do so can result in room instability, if you are not on everyone's list the room host and captain will have more scope to start the race without you.
    2. PLEASE be on time. Races are scheduled to start at APPROX 8:10 Sydney time, so try to be in the room by 8pm. If you cant make it, or a running a few minutes late let the room captains know and they will make a call on weather to wait or not. All REASONABLE efforts will be made to accommodate everyone

DRIVING STANDARDS
    This is the most important aspect of our league and community. To the new guys, rough, dirty driving WILL NOT BE TOLERATED and race penalties or sanctions WILL BE applied. A comprehensive list of rules and regs are listed here :
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

In short
    1. We want you to "race", we dont want you to divebomb to make a pass ! If a driver has the corner they are entitled to take their line. It is up to you to make a clean pass, and avoid contact. If you hit another driver where it knocks them off line or off track you must give the spot back. Failure to do so will result in a review and possible penalty. (drive through or exclusion from results)
    2. Track limits. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on AT LEAST the ripple strips. The ripple strips are the track limits and gaining an obvious advantage by going outside the track limits will result in penalty. (drive through or exclusion)

PROTEST PROCEDURE
    If you feel there has been an incident that needs reviewing please follow the procedure in the link below
    http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/procedure-for-post-race-complaints-or-protests.193/

Accidents do happen, its part of racing, however thats not a green light to race rough, or take advantage of pushing the limits. Watch your replay, PM the room captain and a mod for us to look at it. DO NOT BLOW UP ON THE FORUM OR PENALTIES WILL APPLY.

FINALLY
    We have these rules and regs so we can try to provide the best racing environment for all our drivers. We are not the fun police, but ROOZ takes great pride in what we have built, our sponsors and our record. We want to maintain it, and hopefully see it grow further. I hope all our drivers can respect that, and respect our fellow racers.

Cheers stu, for the mod team.
    PharQ and kevkumkwot like this.
  11. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    We need a host too guys.....
  12. VARDZ

VARDZ World Champion

PSN ID
    HTO_VARDZ_99
    @homebrew hosted a very stable room last season...no need to look anywhere else if he is happy to do it. Room Captains @Kart-No-1 @Peter Wise @mmm_homebrew are all into at least there 4th season and could do the job together as i am with some of the other more senior guys in D5...experience not age wise....lol
    Kart-No-1, Peter Wise and stucar17 like this.
  13. emmo46

emmo46 Steward Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    emmo46
    [QUOTE="VARDZ, post: 68137, member: 1111]
    some of the other more senior guys in D5...experience not age wise....lol[/QUOTE]
    I prolly have a few years on you as well as being a ROOZ member longer. :thumbsup:
  14. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    GUy,

@chrystalmighty has indicated he can now race this season so he has been added back into this division. Please add him to your list and hopefully he can make tonights meet and greet....

Cheers stu
    Peter Wise likes this.
  15. JonoStan96

JonoStan96 Legend Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    JonoStan96 (J.Stankowski)
    Good to have you back @chrystalmighty, knew it wouldn't be long until you'd be back :)
    stucar17 likes this.
  16. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    @TheFormalGuy what is your psn id as your the only one not on my friends list
  17. chrystalmighty

chrystalmighty Rookie

PSN ID
    ChrystalmIT
    Thanks Jono, not sure how I'll go, internet is still pretty :):):):).
    stucar17 likes this.
  18. TheFormalGuy

TheFormalGuy Rookie

My PSNID is TheFormalGuy,
    Peter Wise likes this.
  19. Viperzed

PSN ID
    Viperzed
    Whats going on with the lobby guys??
  20. Peter Wise

Peter Wise Professional

PSN ID
    Good meet n greet last night guys, Looks like everyone is about the same pace so we should be in for some good racing.

On a serious note please make sure you follow the rules and regs for Sunday league racing as this is what makes RaceonOz a great racing community. If you are unsure please go here http://raceonoz.com/forums/index.php?threads/racing-rules-regulations.70/

Please remember track limits as stated by Stu in the div 6 convo:
    2. Track limits. All drivers must keep 2 wheels on AT LEAST the ripple strips. The ripple strips are the track limits and gaining an obvious advantage by going outside the track limits will result in penalty. (drive through or exclusion). If there is no ripple strip then the white line is he track limit.

any questions please fire them at the room captains @Kart-No-1 ,@mmm_homebrew or myself or send a pm to one of the mods.

Race Hard, Race Fair, Redress an incident and have fun :thumbsup: