GT5 DTM 2: The Wrath of Carn!!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Like he said. Short, sharp tyre-shredding fun.
  2. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Weight handicaps:

Chev 90kgs, ie 1170
    Enforcer 40kgs, ie 1120
    Stu 20kgs, ie 1100
    Tek & Anon 10kgs, ie 1090

Given daylights savings is over for another year, I could get on a bit earlier. Lets still run with 9pm start for qual, but if people are on earlier we can kick off earlier.
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: Sorry inline, haven't seen you lately m8, not to sure if i have you on my friends list or not..
    you should have been in my lounge last night m8 drop all the Nuts and Guts on the Astra's running gear (Some pretty top secret info :lol: ) are you in the Astra?
    if you on early today maybe able to help point your car in the right direction and get you some pace. should be on about 4-4:30pm Sydney time...
    Snake and i are running some pretty fast times and getting good tyre wear. so yeah pumped for this race.... my best to date is a 1.35.2xx and Snake is even faster!!

anyways inline if you don't have me on ur FL add me if ya want m8,, My online ID : aussie_man21
  4. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Maybe kick off at 8:30 now that DLS is finished? I know you don't get home until 7:30-ish but generally (thanks to my 5:30am starts for most days) I can't race through to 10:30pm.

I'm easy nonetheless, I can operate on 7 hours of sleep and regularly do so :)
  5. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

How much weight are Snake and Aussie carrying?
  6. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Nil sadly. Although I think they will have some after this race.
  7. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

It doesn't seem right that they lose weight from rage quitting and disconnecting. Myself, and some others were under the assumption that only race finishes yielded weight changes.
  8. tekNique

tekNique Rookie

Well looks like everyone has done some practice except me and flood. Owell I didnt do any practice till 20 mins before the race last week, looks like its the same again just adjust gear ratios and go.

Is the track just called tokyo or tokyoR26 something?
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Do what feels good Tek!
  10. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Tokyo R246. Normal direction, NOT reverse. Get practicing Tek and Flood!!!!

@ Chev, unless I'm mistaken there isn't anything in my set of rules about disconnections and rage quits. They got no individual points for last round and no team points either, but they did attend. I was at the last round but didn't compete other than to be an annoying ghost floating around the track occasionally, so you should include me in that group. Going forward, I do think it is a fair thing to make it a rule that rage quitting and disconnections are treated like a DNS, ie if I carry weight after this race, but don't race next week, then I will carry that weight in the next round I do race.

BTW, next week I am away, so can I ask Stumbles to host and post results, you there Big D?
  11. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    What time is the race tonight?
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

My bad Anon. I should learn not to assume anything, including the assumption that common sense always prevails.
  13. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    @ Flood, hoping to get away a bit earlier tonight, so if you could be on by 8.30pm that would be good. If you can't get on till 9pm, we'll wait till then to start, just let us know.

@ Chev, you know what they say about assumptions. And in this situation, as in every situation in my events, I'm being reactive. The reason is that I haven't planned out every possible occurrence that may arise, so I deal with each one as they come up and that is how rules and laws evolve. I know where you are coming from and we will be doing that in the future. And as for common sense...really, if this world ran on common sense rules I wouldn't need a $40k bio-retention pit in the front of my business to ensure water from 2km away doesn't pollute storm-water that runs off a nearby major arterial road.

Alright, back to racing, see you all soon.
  14. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Yeah mate, I'm here and can host.

:)
  15. inline 6

inline 6 New Recruit

popular guy already hit the max friends on psn. im actually in the audi tt not to worry i think its prob more bad driving than bad settings whats keeping me at the back of the pack. saying that im actually doing better than i thought i would as ive actually held 6th place for a lap once :p it was good while it lasted.
  16. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    REALLY!!! WOW!! :/

@Anon Aza said he will be racing tonight but won't be on until normal time, maybe be home earlier..
  17. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Good racing fella's. Chev I'll check out T1 when I have some time, I really hope it didn't ruin your race. Results: Chev still killing it, and team Chew remain dominant. Will be a battle for 3rd in the teams ladder, while we're only chasing second in the individual standings.

[​IMG]
  18. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Awesome racing fellas, congrats again Anon on the win. 2nd for me :D (couldn't catch ya in the end m8, i think i just pushed it abit to hard) and snake for 3rd spot. some pretty top driving all around.
    traffic combined with slipstream was a real speed killer at this track.

good results snake a big bag of points m8, try to push chev to burn some rubber of his soft tyres :D but softs verses med at Tokyo bloody hard work... :/

will do a bit of a write up later.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Weights for next week Stumbles:

Chev 100kg, 1180.
    Anon 50kg, 1130 (to be carried over).
    Aussie 30kg, 1110.
    Snake 20kg, 1100.

Everyone else is off scratch.

Just a reminder, next week I'm away, so Stumbles is the big boss. He is hosting and will be making all the calls. I will try and get laps and pits done tonight lads.
  20. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    Cheers Anon. Do I get a pay rise for taking over as the boss??? lol

Nurb GP/F, not one of my favorites but I'll plod along as usual
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.