GT5 DTM 2: The Wrath of Carn!!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks again to all involved, was a huge turnout in the end. These cars are always great fun and with handicaps and tyre variations, there is always some tight racing. Alright, final standings:

[​IMG]

So well done Team Chew!!! Brown was there and there abouts, but didn't have the consistency to match it with Stu and Chev. And that same consistency saw Chev grab the individual series win as well. The Sunday league will dominate most people's time for the moment I guess, but I would like to do something else apart from drive the SS for 7 weeks straight, so watch this space.
  2. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Since when is getting P3 three races straight inconsistent? Haha, I'm just :):):):)tin mate, I must admit, I did make a few silly mistakes that cost me huge throughout the series, had a big lose which probably cost me the win last night but what can you do, not taking anything away from Aussie, we were lapping within tenths of each other the last couple of stints, was awesome, and that Suzuka round, I don't know what happened there but I just drove like :):):):), really should have persevered but hey, hindsight is a beautiful thing!

Excellent series yet again Anon, cheers for holding it mate, I think it's safe to say we all appreciate it.

Now if Aussie can move to a more "civilised" area (just joking mate... or am I?.. :lol:) and get hold of a bit more stable internet connection we'll be in with a much better shot at taking it to Chew next time around, I mean look at those results, 1st, 2nd and 1st in the races he actually finished!
  3. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

What a shocker. Too many 'short cut penalties' for me early on ruined my race.

Thanks again for hosting the series Anon, was another good-un :)
  4. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Well done to the winners. Had a ball the few races I participated in. Looking forward to the next series. Won't miss out on it this time.
  5. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Fancy that chev.....team chew team champions !!

Thanks for dragging this Miss daisy to the top of the pile........
  6. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Hey Stu, no worries man! It's good to have a team mate who is keen to try new things and think outside the square. We both came up with some great setups for the Audi, which I think made the difference in most of the rounds. If you're still around for the next team series it would be great for us to team up again....unless you're getting better offers with a bigger pay check from elsewhere :p
  7. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'd like to thank Anon, and all the other drivers for another great series. I had some great battles with most of you. Special mention to just a few who i dueled it out with. Enforcer, great racing mate, you're aggresive style and never say die attitude always kept me on my toes. Snake and Aussie, you just too quick in that thing! Toe to toe I had no chance, i had to stay 100% focused and make no tiny mistakes to keep up most of the time. Tek, man you had some mad pace especially at Suzuka and Nurb. Good try at Spa mate, I had to keep it super clean to pull away in the last few laps. Anon, hats off to you for your amazing performance at Tokyo. I don't think anyone expected anyone to be truly dominant there, but you blitzed the field by a mile, and in a POS Audi! Good racing at Spa too Anon, we almost came together a few times, but managed to keep contact to a minimum.

Whatever the plans are for the next series Anon...i'm in. It's racing like i've experienced in this series that keeps the competitive fires burning.
  8. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    well done aussie for the win last nite i might of had you but a couple of errors came my way i lost by 2.7 seconds i was going mental trying to catch you the last two laps ive never ever drove that hard on worn softs its like i was in the zone and jezza was guiding me spiritually lol... i made an absolute corking move on snake in the pursuit of you... i had a massive slide lap 16 cost me 1.7secs and a sc penalty on lap something was a further 2secs lol but i felt the better man won
  9. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Well said Enforcer, awesome chase!
  10. inline 6

inline 6 New Recruit

thanks Anon for organising the comp and and the help with settings. congrats to all the winners and cheers rumbles for giving me someone to race against for a couple of tracks. gave me a break from my usual goal of trying not to get lapped :)
  11. natmanscoop

natmanscoop Professional Gold Member

Guys, sorry I didn't let anyone know I couldn't make it Monday night, totally forgot I had band practice on until the G/F reminded me Sunday.

D'oh !

I love Spa too, spewing I didn't get to run it !
    I'll be seeing the Div.2'ers in the soup Sunday night ;-)
  12. Hosie09

Hosie09 Stevie

Damn nat. Lol I coulda raced. Ha ha
  13. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Yay! I made another podium, albeit at the teams level :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.