GT5 The DTM World Tour Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    my disc drive has snuffed it completely it just keeps immediately ejecting the disc i put in.... getting a new one today hope it fixes it and i dont have to replace the ribbon... its missing a few little edges but anyway will see how this goes... btw im ready for spa
  2. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    Rd 4 highlights - Road Daytona...
    [video]youtube.com/watch?v=YjRUijKRU1U[/video]
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I've had to make some big changes to the setup used at La Sarthe, the car was getting very slippery coming out of the final chicane, it was very difficult to put the power down out of La Source and Eu Rouge, well, it was next to impossible to negotiate, I think I've pretty well settled on the setup I'll use for the race, 2:14.910 best so far on softs and I was ringing that Astra's neck, I don't think I can get another .4 out of it to match Enforcer's time :mad: haha, Enforcer did you do that time with tyre/fuel depletion on?
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I ran a 2:15.5 lastnight on softs, probably room for some improvement, but not much. I also ran some laps on the mediums. Best time was a 2:17.5.
  5. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    :lol: No Way :p ............. ok maybe, but Nos Boys are still the enemies!! :lol: and we're way cooler anyway :cool: :lol:
  6. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I reckon that's around about the pace I'll be shooting for during the race, the mediums don't seem too much slower tbh, the biggest difference from going to mediums from softs is getting on the throttle down low, fair bit less grip on the mediums.
  7. Aza2672

Aza2672 Aron Baker Gold Member

PSN ID
    AB_Saints_25 (Formerly Aza2672)
    Nah the cool guys are the double A's cause were in the worst car but still making it look respectable
  8. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    It looks as though this series has been a real success and everyone has enjoyed it.

Team racing is a brilliant idea. Are you thinking of running the series again Anon?
  9. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    LOLOL yes my time of a 2:14.565 was on softs and with 1200kgs so im doing pretty well i was hoping my drive turned up today it was coming from melbourne and express post so WTF why aint it here
  10. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Maaaan, I've run several 14.9's now and thats driving the wheels off my Atsra, I need to be able to carry more speed through the turns but to do that I need more oversteer, when I try to dial in a bit more oversteer Eu Rouge is simply undrivable, the car just turns around without fail, not to mention La Source (first corner) and the last chicane become treacherous also, so frustrating! I'm not losing time down the straights as I'm hitting pretty well spot on the same top speed as Enforcer, then through the middle part of the lap I'm losing almost half a second, painful, I think it's just the Astra that seem's to have trouble sliding about through certain corners with an oversteery setup, there's almost always one or two corners you have to tip-toe through or you'll spin, on every track I've run with it so far, watching Enforcer yesterday he seems to be having no trouble through any of the spots where the Astra is being difficult.
  11. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Flood. Yeah, this series has gone really well. As always due to the quality of the drivers competing. Everyone is having a go, but there is enough mutual respect out on track, that there has been no childish rubbish going on. The team aspect keeps it interesting for those not in the mix for individual honours, and encourages some healthy banter...(looking at you Bonus, Aussie?!?!).

Another series... we'll see, Christmas is going to be horrid for me in RL this year, so maybe after the fat guy's been.
  12. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I did some running lastnight. My best is now a 2:15.3. The car feels very stable and easy to drive, but is still lacking in top end speed. Im happy with the setup though. This is gonna be a close one boys.
  13. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    It'll never be the same Chev, after running that tar like substance you like to call oil in it for so long, haha!
  14. SEIDO463

SEIDO463 Liam

PSN ID
    SEIDO463
    I really wanted to race in this series from the beginning but I'm too late on the weeknights for you guys... bummer
  15. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Anon ; when the wiki shut down, did it wipe out the ladder and points for the DTM series?
    or have you got them hidden away somewhere coz i can't find results/anything..
  16. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'm wondering about this also.
  17. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Leave it with me, I'll get something up in the next few days. From memory Double A's were killing it, 50+ points in the lead so it's almost not worth bothering...but I'll double check just for you guys.
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

....you and Aza must have a different leaderboard to the rest of us Anon....
  19. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah cheers Anon your top bloke, if it help i've been keeping some personal notes for The Aussie Battlers
    aka THE GOOOOOOOOOD ASTRA'S O'YEAH AND :cool: COOLEST TOO. :lol: :lol: :p

R1 Monza 3rd me, and 13th (no team mate)
    R2 Nur GP/F 9th me, and last again (no team mate)
    R3 suzuka 6th snake and 10th me
    R4 Daytona 2nd me and 3rd snake
    R5 Fuji 7th me and 11th snake
    R6 La Sarthe 1ST snake and 2ND me
    R7 Spa N/A but hoping for 1 - 2 again
  20. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Yep all the widi data was lost. I made an announcement here Site News - Wiki data lost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.