GT5 The DTM World Tour Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    It's a foregone conclusion man, haha! Nah, honestly, I reckon I'm really gonna struggle to have a clean race this time around, the car's just a bit of a handful on a couple of corners.
  2. ENFORCER_98

ENFORCER_98 Lead Foot Boffin

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    thank god im able to access spa for practice on my bros ps3 for tonights race.... im so relieved.... now all i gotta do is win
  3. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah m8 i seen the announcement, but wasn't sure if Anon had some at home records or not.
  4. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    you'll be right m8 i'll be on today and see if i get some more pace out of our Astra, nearly got a 2.12.***
    so yeah might be flying before you know it.
  5. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Sweeeeet aaaas, that'd be top notch eh!
  6. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    regarding the lap one incident between me chev and stumbles... i conclude the following stumbles outbraked himself due to cold tyres which sent him into my rear end forcing me wide, i then gathered my car up and was going straight alongside the ripple strip when chevs BMW strikes my rear right quarter sending me into a spin... neishy also has viewed the replay and has concluded the same result.... i was going straight and chev came over into me.... NOT the other way around !!
  7. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

The complete opposite on my replay mate. If you had gathered it we wouldn't be having this conversation. Plus judging by all the other crap you pulled in the race, you should probably just drop it.
  8. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

I believe you enforcer
  9. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well done to all, esp Chev good stuff sunshine. Snake, Enforcer and Stumbles also deserve plaudits.

Results tonight:
    Chev
    Snake
    Enforcer
    Stumbles
    Neishy
    Aza
    Bonus
    Anon
    Aussie
    Cob

These will be preliminary results as I will take Enforcer's comments above as an official protest. I will review the race later in the week and see if this or any other incidents in the race contravene the ROOZ drivers Code of Conduct. As such the following will also be considered as preliminary:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Thanks for posting the results anon. Awesome stuff. I'll do a bit of a write up tomorrow night. Thanks for another great series anon.
  11. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
  12. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    there we go the evidence shall hopefully come under fair eyes....
  13. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

Looks to me like Chev deliberately tagged both CLK's and plainly obvious his intentions were to turn you around Enforcer by actually steering left and holding it into you when it was totally unecessary.
  14. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    yes there is some lag in chevwahs car but if you can picture his car moving straight the same outcome happens...
    in the end that cost me possibly 2nd place... i didnt have the pace to run with chevwah.... if people had of been more paitient during the first corner this accident may of been avoided as you can see im a completely innocent bystander... this accident made me pretty angry and i admit i did some stupid things in the race but i have seeked negotiations with the involved parties and have been resolved...
    i realise chev was going for a championship but did you have to do that.... you could of braked to get your front end off my car which would have still resulted in my spinnig but to a lesser degree or you could of turned right out of my way but oh well i guess :):):):) happens
    i wouldnt go as far as pageone1 to say it was a deliberate act....
  15. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

Steering left and holding it till it turned you around when the road is straight is pretty deliberate mate.
  16. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i think this video from MY perspective is a accurate representation of where my car was on the track seeing as it was taken from my replay which was recorded on my console so i was never tailey at all untill i was hit which obviously resulted in the incident
  17. Pagone41

Pagone41 New Recruit

who said you were taily? Mate you were straight, there was tonnes of room on the right yet the GTR was steering deliberately left till it turned you around
  18. FloodSim

FloodSim Rookie

PSN ID
    FloodSim
    I'll save my opinion of the incident because posting up videos for the public to watch and pass judgement on isn't how we do things around here.
    Anon said he'd review it. It should have been left at that.
  19. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

There were a few incidents in there that you are ignoring enforcer, Chev wasn't involved until other contact had been made and we all now at the start if there is contact there is glitching and we all have different things happening on our screen. Where's the video of you smashing Neishy off the track, it was a bigger racing incident than the one you decided to post up here.
    As flood said this is not the way to sort it out and you were clearly told last night of how to handle it through private messaging and you ignored all advice. If you continue to post on this subject you will loose your posting privileges, no more warnings.
  20. ENFORCER_98

PSN ID
    ENFORCER_98
    i wasnt trying to start a slanging match... the series which i come from previously required both involved parties to upload a videoi was just doing this to put my video for scrutiny to help as a aid to sort this out... if there were a section labelled "RACE INCIDENT VIDEOS" or "RACE DISPUTE CENTER" the videos could go in there and independent ajudicators could then decide on the outcome... as for the incident with nieshy i have spoken to him and he said drop it so it was a mistake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.