GT5 The DTM World Tour Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I think I'll have to send my mate the BMW. He doesn't have it supposedly. How do I send it to him then reload my save so I still have the car again? Or is that car over 1 million bucks?
  2. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No you can't gift the Bimmer. But it is currently in the OCD Chev. He'll need 1 Mill credits, but that shouldn't be hard to get together if he runs some seasonals and time trials.

Teams:

Bimmer Benders - Chev and Chev's mate (BMW)
    NOSstra's - Bonus and Neishy (Astra)
    Starko's - Stumbles and Darko (Audi A4)
    The MERCurial's - Keggs and Whacked (Merc)
    Double A's - Aza and Anon (Audi TT-R)

I hope no-one is practising and Aza I need a tune!!
  3. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Awesome thanks anon. I'll let him know. He is having net problems and hasn't downloaded the 2.0 patch yet....hopefully he sorts it out. Great team names btw!
  4. carn_the_pies

carn_the_pies Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    will you take late entrants anon? i might see if zampli is willing to run in this.
  5. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Aussie man and Enforcer want to join in too, pick a car for them and they can get it and be a team.
  6. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah i can't race this season, being on a monday night makes it hard with all kids running around and the missus so far into the muffin baking stage, it's not fair on a team mates if i joint and can't commit to whole season,

Sorry Enforcer u will have 2 find some1 else 4 ya broke back mountain team. :lol:
  7. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    No drama's at all. This is a pretty casual event, although things always hot up once we get on the track. Do you guys have the Bimmer or Merc? You guys can be Team Collywobbles.

@ Aussie - no probs mate. You need to slip the kids a little bit of vodka at night....they'll sleep like babies!!

We've got a few guys who are struggling with NAT issues, and if they can get it working they'll race, if they can't then they'll sit out the rest of the season. As such we may have a "floating" pool of guys who settling into a team after the first round or 2. Enforcer will be one of those for now. Bonus can you see if he has a car, if not there is a bimmer in the OCD at the moment.
  8. mystline223

mystline223 New Recruit

Hey guys this chevs mate:p just letting you know i have my new net so im good to go 2nite.
  9. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    anon
    sorry to stuff you around, i talked to the missus and i can race i may miss a race or 2 in NOV but so i can partner up with Enforcer if need 1.

as for car choice Enforcer and i both have ; A4 Audi.

and as for the our team name ; The Aussie Enforcers
  10. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    send him a friend request mate im sure he wont mind :)
  11. carn_the_pies

PSN ID
    Raceonoz_Carn
    How did this go?
  12. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Great racing lastnight boys, happy with 3rd had a blast, first podium in a series for me.

congrats to Bonus, would have love 2 been up there with at the 2 put the pressure on, but didn't have the pace to get there.
    ( damn u for fixing ur brakes :lol: )

chev man u were flying, where the noz bottle in that M3 coz watching u eat the tarmac up from behind me, got the old ticker going about 300% faster. ( i want ur M3 or maybe ur settings coz damn that units fast)

thanks anon for setting up another top race series, hope next week we get all team to fill the grid.

and MR NO FORCE FEEDBACK bad luck on the wheel isues m8, top effect on getting 4th.
  13. keggz

keggz New Recruit

:):):):), I didnt check fourms yesterday, Agrrrh!!!! Missed out!!!
  14. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I was running very low downforce Aussie. Ask neishy about the mad toe I was getting down the straights. It meant the car wasn't as fast into and through the corners though, so I had to be consistant with my lines and get the best possible pull out of the corners onto the straights. The setup probably isn't the best, but I got the most out of it. My teammate Mystline was using an almost identical tune, except with more downforce, and he wasn't near my pace, that just comes down to experience though. We were running NA as well, no turbo for smoother power delivery. That helped us get through the corners easier and get the power down early. Now that you know all my secrets I'm off, lol.
  15. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Yer great fun race that, i was expecting to get ran down in the end so i just concentrated on not making any mistakes. Love the Astra and love that track, bad luck with that glitch Chev it was the difference in the end. thanks again Anon the connection issues was a pain and the 530am start this morning was hard it was well worth it. Bit busy at work to write much more about the race experience, will try later.
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Yep, well done to Bonus. Chev had one little mistake, but I think he'll be the man to watch next week.

So results:

Bonus
    Chev
    Aussie
    Neishy
    Anon
    Darko
    Aza
    Myst
    Stumbles

Will get a ladder up later this week, but for now is NOStra leading the way!

Nostra 24pts
    Bimmer Bangers 17pts
    Double A's 14pts
    Brokeback Mountain Aussie Battlers 13pts
    Starko 11pts

Aussie I gave you points for your third place and last place. Hopefully we can get someone else to climb on board the Brokeback team during the week (not literally though I hope).
  17. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    Anon the team is NOT going 2 be named Brokeback in my lifetime WHAT SO EVER.
    so my team The Aussie Battlers

I'm going kill Enforcer for even thinking of that stupid name lol

as for the leader board points cheers m8 hopefully it keeps me and ???? in the running for the top spot. lol
  18. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Hey Aussie! There is still a little ambiguity here? So are you saying you don't want your team to be called The Brokeback Mtn Boys?? Damn, I'd put together a great little promo pic of you guys sitting on the bonnets of your cars staring wistfully into each others eyes... no prob's I'll just edit you guys out and put Stumbles & Darko in instead!!!?!?!

PS I'll edit that out now.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    ahahahaahaha :lol: this dialogue is freakn' hilarious! :lol: major
  20. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Mad race tonight fellas! Bimmer Bangers are making a comeback!!!!! Mystline put up a good fight, holding back a couple of the more experienced guys. Well done mate!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.