GT5 The DTM World Tour Series

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mystline223

mystline223 New Recruit

would have done better if i didnt crash first lap... 4th to last isnt a great way to start the race mid lap lol.. more tweaking required i think the bimmer has more to give.....
  2. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I think it's you that needs more tuning buddy, lol. Don't blame the car! She's a beast.
  3. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    So am I right in saying Aussie is without a teammate atm? Or am I just confused?
  4. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I don't think he has a teammate. You will have to ask him though.
  5. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    well i'm not sure atm, enforcer was but didn't turn up first round and second his connect/net was all shagged, don't see enforcer making whole season.
    so yeah flying solo atm, and need a good wingman that can keep it on the blacktop. got some catching up 2 do :p
  6. Bonus 888

Bonus 888 Rookie

Enforcer is upgrading his net today i think, but if you want to join in Snake there is room in the room I think. Snake and Aussie can team up and enforcer can run solo if he get his net working. Don't worry Ausie if you get Snake on your team you will be definitely catching up.
  7. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i missed this msg until now :lol: :lol: , no wonder koastr was pissing himself. i'm not that way man, and besides i don't think he could take it :lol: and ur very sick m8. and anyway sounds like u've done the whole "SPECIAL PROMO PIC" stuff before.
    is there something ur not telling us anon????
  8. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    sounds good to me.
  9. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    Loving how Anon has edited the teams name with the strikeout too :lol:
  10. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    I'd be happy to help Aussie out as long as I'm not stepping on Enforcer's toes, looks like an awesome series.

Now you lads keep saying funny :):):):).
  11. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

On another note. I didn't like the way you carried on when things didn't go your way last night Aussie. If you're going to retire from a race, pull into the pits and stay there. No need to go silly doing burnouts and fishies up the straights while people are still racing. It's distracting and sends a bad message to the new guys who are racing with us. If I wanted to see that rubbish I'd join an open public lounge.
  12. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    its ok snake enforcer can find some1 else to run with him. if he has a problem with not having a teammate, to bad i didn't really want him as a teammate coz he is 2 unreliable and get to :):):):)s to easy, O and i can't stay his constant blah blah whinging.
  13. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    i did tried 2 finish the race with the fastest pace possible chev, i may have spun a loop here and there in last 2 laps or so, i only stop racing and started clowning around when there was no chance of getting to the checked flag as tyres were >5% and no1 was near me (i thnk) and there was only a min or so to go until the race clock was out after you had past the finish line.
    and if tring to say i got the :):):):)s ur way wrong m8 i'm not like that ta all.
    but i'm very sorry if i'd upset u or got in the way, and i apologise to any1 else if my action bothered them in the race too.
    so ur msg towards me is noted and it won't happen again in the future m8
    once again m8 very sorry.
  14. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    ^^^ Well handled mate, and it looks like I'll be racing with you next Monday then, do you have a tune for the car? Audi A4 didn't you say? I might have to have a bit of a run in it tonight, make some tweaks, burn some rubber, things like that.
  15. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

No problem Aussie. Apology accepted. Welcome to the series Snake. Brokeback needs all the help it can get at the moment.
  16. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah snake i have a setup it not the in world but its quicker then sum :p :p

and chev; cool bananas m8.
  17. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Aussie, just wanted to say, in the race I will be better than I was last night (if I can acquire an eligible car that is), I was throwing it about trying to get a time out of that car but it honestly just does not have the pace of the Bimmer or Merc, it's unfortunate that one or two cars are quicker than the rest, defeats the purpose of having them all set to the same weight and power output to be honest.
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I'm not sure that there is a big difference in the cars snake. It's more about the setup and driver I think lol.
  19. KoAStR

KoAStR Like a bowss Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    KoAStR
    [h]Leaderboards[/h]

Updated with Round 1 results, awaiting Round 2 results post.
    Links added to original post for leaderboard and wiki regulations (for easy future ref.)
  20. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Thanks again Koaster. Scratch the A4 Snake and Aussie. Why don't you guys look at the Astra/Calibra or the Audi TT-R. Team Starko is going to move into the Merc, so you guys can go into something else as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.