GT5 The Good, The Bad, And The Tailly!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Anon666, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

I would have joined you but I passed out: Not enough sleep & too much bourbon. I woke up to fnid my B-Spec grinder having earned me 6M credits. And Floodsim was one of the drivers :lol:
  2. aussie_man21

aussie_man21 Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    yeah Anon i been flat out at work and just haven't had the time to even scratch myself and even when i get the time i've been to stuffed to even lift my arms to do it so yeah just post results m8.
    as for the series i have to drop out, i don't want to but net all :):):):)ED up :mad: and life is full on at the moment with work hours getting longer due to some big contracts coming in, sorry m8.
    so if u can pair Rumble up with some1 go head do that as i don't see myself being to reliable at the moment and its not fair on Rumble if he has to run on his own, as it is a team event.

Sorry Rumbleshorts and guys would have love this series but i sure there will other series.
  3. stucar17

stucar17 Moderator Team Raceonoz Gold Member Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just checked with the handbrake and I can take your place aussie if the other guys and rumbleshorts will have me.

Stu
  4. Stumbles

Stumbles Dave - Moderator Team Raceonoz

PSN ID
    Stumbles01
    No worries Stu, welcome to the fun.

As for approx times for Madrid, I had a few laps last night (not a lot due to not really liking the track), I was doing mid to high 1:30 in the NSX and mid to high 1:28's in the Silvia. It's a tough track.... downhill braking from top speed and so many corners where these cars love to get the a$$ swinging out.

:)
  5. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    of course they will have ya Stu, do me proud m8 :lol:
  6. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    ok, will be car 17, and which ever color rumble wants me to be..... (i assume teams are the same color?)
  7. Anon666

Anon666 Destitute Gentleman Driver Team Raceonoz Super ROOZ

PSN ID
    Anon666
    That's not good Aussie. Those 3 bits of floss and the wad of old bubble gum have finally given out eh? You will get some points for the last race, and these will go towards the team and the new team.

Welcome aboard Stu, grab some cars and check your insurance cause there are walls everywhere around Madrid. I'll get the ladder up tonight sometime.
  8. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Ok, here we are.

[img=Ladder]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3WW9ddQ8EKI/TxFZL9IfRkI/AAAAAAAAAAo/JdssvkUY_ww/s640/Fullscreen%252520capture%25252014012012%25252083029%252520PM.jpg[/img]
  9. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

From what i saw from last week, there aren't team colours so you can just go with what you like :) For the record, I am using shades of blue with white wheels.

Edit: I like how you have started to refer to me as Rumbles, that is just what I like; goes back to my 6 years in WoW due to all toons being a variation of Rumble :p

BTW, how do team points work?
  10. aussie_man21

PSN ID
    aussie_man27
    what ??? did u mean a G-string and box full of spoof of something else? :lol: :lol:
  11. Rumbleshorts

Rumbleshorts Jonno

Maybe two tins connected by string.... I don't want to think of why your spoof is in this convo :p
  12. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Your a sick man Aussie.

@ Rumbles - The round points of both team members are added up to give us the team positions for each round (ie FrAnk & BEtty = 70pts, NOS = 35, Multigasm = 31, etc). The top team get 25pts, the next team gets 18 and so on.
  13. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

I've just got home from my weekend away, and I'm about to buy and mod the 2 cars for tonight. Get ready for a whooping fellas! Multiple Scorgasms 1-2 baby!
  14. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    I see your whooping, and raise it to a whoopsying!?!?
  15. SNAKEiSM

SNAKEiSM Jason

PSN ID
    SNAKEiSM
    Pffft!! It's whoopsydaisying or nothin Anon!
  16. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Touche' Snake!

After reading Seido's post, I will limit the room to 12 and will kindly ask people to check the room before jumping in. If it says TGTBATT please don't join unless you are a competitor. Usually I don't mind when there are ring in's, but if it add's to lag, glitches, etc then respect the competitors and stay out. Send a msg asking to be invited in after the race if your that keen for a run.

See ya'll tonight!
  17. stucar17

PSN ID
    stuart170773
    Just be nice and wave as you drive past !!!
  18. Chevwah

Chevwah Rookie

Just follow me round Stu, i'll show you how it's done.
  19. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Well done lads, those cars definitely lean towards the tailly end of the spectrum. Sadly team FrAnk and BEtty and Aussie Rumblers were down a man, so the team standings will be interesting after this round.

Race 1.

Chev
    Anon
    Flood
    Bonus
    Darko
    Neishy
    Cob
    Stumbles
    Aza
    Stu

Race 2.

Chev
    Anon
    Flood
    Aza (good comeback sunshine)
    Stumbles
    Darko
    Neishy
    Cob
    Bonus
    Stu
  20. Anon666

PSN ID
    Anon666
    Chev and the Multigasms are off and running now!!

[img=Ladder]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-IgGxXZeS2s0/TxQXffpWevI/AAAAAAAAAA0/nI0T6lFPOWg/s640/Fullscreen%252520capture%25252016012012%252520102718%252520PM.jpg[/img]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.